As the Sultanate of Oman continues to fulfill it’s’ “Vision 2020” plan, which aims to diversify the economy and minimize the country’s dependence on oil, it is seen that the service sector will play a key role in the country’s future economic development. The service sector accounts for approximately 48.9% of the country’s GDP. The Service Index indicates that service based companies continue to gain profits, after having shown strong performances last year.
The tremendous growth of the service industry has prompted a huge opportunity for the government to establish a more focused strategic plan and review its traditional processes, while highlighting the need to develop innovative methods for providing services to citizens and investors. It is also the moment of truth for businesses to enhance its customer experience and gain a competitive edge, retain and grow their market share.
In line with this, OITE Conferences is pleased to announce the “2nd Oman Customer Care Conference 2013. This conference will provide you with enormous opportunities to learn new unique concepts and strategies that will transform your customer experience management, drive customer loyalty, improve your service delivery and increase your organizations bottom-line. The Conference also offers an excellent opportunity to network and gain insights on the latest trends and strategies for successful, innovative customer service delivery with our national and international leading customer service experts.
- Learn the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in customer care
- Create a Customer-centric organization
- Adopt customer service innovations and develop multi-channel interaction solutions
- Integrate new information sources into customer support programs
- Identify knowledge rules in developing a balanced customer strategy
- Measure customer experience to drive customer loyalty and keep up with competition
- Capture significant value in employing effective customer care strategy
Who will attend?
The conference will bring together senior-level executives and professionals with large customer base including: the following: Tourism & Hospitality, Banking & Finance, Telecom, Government, Transport, Utilities, Retail & FMCG, Outsourcing Companies, Technology Vendors
- CEOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Customer Care Executives
- Head of Customer Service and Call Centers
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Sales & Marketing
- Head of Strategy & Planning
- Head of Business Development
- Corporate Communication Managers
- Frontline, Help Desk and Call Center Professionals
- Online Government Services Directors
- ICT Professionals
- Retail Managers
- Academia and Researchers
A dedicated display area which relate to the over-all event will be available for sponsors, supporting organizations and other joining companies to demonstrate products, services and cutting-edge technologies to a large number of potential clients and partners from both the public and private sectors.
Sectors who should exhibit?
- e-Government / Government Services
- Customer Service Consultants
- IT Solutions Provider / Consultants
- Telecom Companies
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Retail Companies
To know more about the conference or to register, please contact: Suhail Mohammed Iqbal, Conference Sponsorship Manager on Tel: +968 2456 4303, Mob: +968 9509 8034 or Email: email@example.com